New York  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/25/12, 5:36 am

I live in NY. Sold shares of private company based in NJ to a friend who lives in PA. Which state court I goto in case of nonpayment

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search