Legal Question in Business Law in New York

Can a NYS 501c3 non for profit organization board of directors meet and vote to dissolve the corporation? Our organization by-laws give the board sole power to make policy. These by-laws were approved by the State of NY.

Frank Natoli Natoli-Lapin, LLC

I appreciate your question, but I feel as if there are some things missing here. That is, of course the board of directors can dissolve the organization so long as they are adhering to whatever the bylaws dictate.

If you have concerns about this, I suggest that you discuss it over with a lawyer in private. If you would like to discuss further over a free phone consult, feel free to contact me anytime that is convenient.

Kind regards,

Frank

www.LanternLegal.com

866-871-8655

[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis

More Business Law questions and answers in New York

Business Law Legal Forms