New York  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 1:59 pm

We are starting a tutoring agency offering an initial psychological evaluation of students. How can we contract licensed psychologists and hold out psychological evaluation services if the owners are not licensed to office psychology?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search