New York  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/01, 6:07 pm

Civil Litigation against child protective services

Can I sue children protective services for a false statement in a report concerning the custody of my son due to the mental anguish and the threats to remove my children from my home if I do not do as they say because of an incorrect statement?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search