Legal Question in Consumer Law in New York

Auto Dealer sold me a car that was advertised for 11,995 for 17,798. I sign the note without reading, when I realized I asked about it; no clear answer. I wrote complaint to BBB, who refered me to State Attorney General. The dealer attorneys wrote to State Attorney that they reimbursed me for the car and I returned it. Not true. I still have the car, no reimbursement. What can I do?

Asked on 8/02/13, 11:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can sue in Small Claims Court for up to $5,000 in NYC.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 11:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now