New York  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/18/13, 7:23 am

while eating a can of fruit cocktail I was stabbed in the tongue by a thorn that was mixed with the fruit in the can. the store wants me to take them the can and thorn so they can analyze it and say they will reimburse me for the can of fruit... my tongue is still sore this morning... should I do it or seek legal assistance first

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search