Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

Can I appear to answer a consumer credit summons on behalf of my wife?

Asked on 4/27/11, 9:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you are not an attorney, she has to answer the summons. You didn't state why she cannot answer on her own behalf. Is she infirm? Are you are guardian? Is she in a coma?


1225 Franklin Avenue

Suite 325

Garden City, NY 11530

Read more
Answered on 4/27/11, 10:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now