New York  |  Credit and Debt Law

Hello,

We run international call center in India. We were working for a Newyork based Yellow pages company called USA Media Inc. for almost 7 months providing them huge no. of quality sales. They had been postponing the payments from time to time and after taking all the sales from us they had disappeared without paying us. Even so many followups and threatening for legal action didn't help in getting payments. So, I kindly request to advise me in sorting out this problem and having a settlement. Any required proofs and information can be provided. Please do the needful.

Answered on: 3/16/10, 12:40 pm by Michael Markowitz

There are two USA Media's listed with the NY Secretary of State. There is USA MEDIA ENTERPRISE, INC. - located in Manhattan - that was filed in 1995 but has since been dissolved. There is also USA MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, LLC that was filed recently (2008).

Many of these companies are start-ups and lack any capital. However, if you want me to investigate further feel free to telephone or e-mail. Contact information may be found at mampc.net.

Mike.

Michael A. Markowitz, PC 1553 Broadway Hewlett, NY 11557