New York  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/20/13, 8:36 am

I am a senior citizen that is protected by the exempt income protection act. A credit card company is seeking a motion to stike, with a court date. I am 85 and unable to attend court. What does this mean, and what do I do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/20/13, 10:50 am by David Slater

If you default, you will lose.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

David P. Slater, Esq. 5154 Windsor Parke Dr. Boca Raton, FL 33496

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search