New York  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/13, 1:50 pm

How can I stop an auto repossession? my girlfriend is four months behind on her auto loan and would like to try to keep the vehicle. The loan officer is argumentative and seems unwilling to work a repayment plan....what are our legal options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search