Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

Being sued for medical bills accrued by estranged husband...I have no job or assets what should I do

Asked on 4/01/13, 5:14 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jignesh Shah Law Office of Jignesh J. Shah, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call me and we will figure out whether bankruptcy makes sense for you.


Read more
4/01/13, 6:14 am
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Do not default or you lose automatically. Who was the patient?

Read more
4/01/13, 8:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now