Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New York

i won a small claims case against a construction company that did inferior work on my home. they chose to ignore the courts order of payment. now im told that a sheriff will get the money for me but i have to find out where they bank. how do i find this out?

Asked on 8/08/12, 4:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Stern Law Offices of Jason Stern
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you wrote them a check for their work, your bank will have their bank's info. Otherwise, you may want to consult with a lawyer to assist you in the collection process.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/12, 12:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now