Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

My 19 yr old son was arrested for DUI . There was no evidence (alcohol or drugs)found in the vehicle. or on him. He did admit to smoking pot hours before he was arrested. He took a urine test which came back negative for drugs and alcohol. He was also sent to a hospital for further testing which came back with a diagnosis of an overdose and depression. What should we do next? do we need to hire a lawyer?

Asked on 7/25/13, 6:52 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This seems like a defensible case. You should hire a criminal defense lawyer.

Feel free to contact me.

Read more
7/26/13, 3:20 am
Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would absolutely recommend retaining a dwi defense attorney. Please visit my website and/or contact my office @ 7188340087.

Read more
7/27/13, 5:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88177 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now