Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

what can be done aginst a local judge that rucused her self from a case then about a month or so later wrote a temp order of protection and under other she put that the person cannot go on a specific rd to another rd. and is freinds with the complaintent ia why she rucused her self from the first case,what can be done also because of this tem order of protection she got arrested on a crimimal comtemp charge

Asked on 8/18/10, 1:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carol Ryder Law Office of Carol Ryder PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can get an Article 78 proceeding. I don't know enough about the case. If you are on Long Island, call me at (631) 848-1204

Read more
Answered on 8/25/10, 4:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now