New York  |  Criminal Law

I was arrested for a felony robbery in the second degree there are two co defendants haven't been arrested yet any chance that I could get a plea bargain have no crimina and if so what is the best deal I could probably get for what is it likely that I could

get with thatl record

Answered on: 4/04/13, 1:24 pm by Robert Evans

More factual info is needed, you may contact my office@ 7188340087 for a phone consultation.

Robert S. Evans esq. 26 Court St. Suite1406 Brooklyn, NY 11201

Answered on: 4/11/13, 10:26 am by Steven Czik

It is very difficult to answer your question without having more facts. Most importantly, it is highly recommended to have an experienced lawyer with you defending you and preserving your rights in court. It would also greatly increase the chance of lowering the charges and getting the best possible plea bargain. We have substantial experience handling these types of cases and reasonable fees, however, we would need some more information before making a complete and proper determination. You are welcome to contact us for a free consultation.

CZIK LAW PLLC

401 Greenwich Street

New York, New York 10013

212.413.4462

steven@cziklaw.com

The information provided by Czik Law PLLC (CLP) is for general educational purposes only. There is no attorney-client relationship established by this communication and no privilege attaches to such communication. CLP is not taking and will not take any action on your behalf and will not be considered your attorney until both you and CLP have signed a written retainer agreement. There are strict deadlines, called statutes of limitation, within which claims or lawsuits must be filed. Therefore, if you desire the services of an attorney and decide not to retain CLP on terms acceptable to CLP, you are advised to immediately seek the services of another attorney.

.

CZIK LAW PLLC 401 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013