Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

i was arrested 10 years ago for so called having weed in public eye, {lie} i just found out that the case is still opened and had a warrant for my arrest. after realizing that the case was still opened i went to vacate the warrant, i asked that the case be dismissed and was denied! what should i do?

Asked on 9/18/13, 9:51 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire a criminal defense lawyer. There are ways to get the case dismissed.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/13, 10:31 am
Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Please contact my office @ 7188340087 for a free phone consultation. It is very possible that the caSE CAN BE TAKEN CARE OF WITHOUT YOU HAVING A CRIMINAL RECORD.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/13, 1:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now