Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

My brother in law got caught with a gun and we are paying his bale out but I need legal advice

Jason Stern Law Offices of Jason Stern

It's difficult to pass on helpful legal advice to a third party, but the main piece of advice to follow is for him to not discuss the case with anyone but his lawyer. If he needs to speak with an experienced Westchester/Bronx Criminal Defense Lawyer, I can provide a free telephone consultation for your brother in law. You can reach me at 212-920-6950 or through WestchesterDefenseLawyer.com.

Good luck!

Steven Czik CZIK LAW PLLC

We have substantial experience handling these types of cases and very reasonable fees. However, we would need some more information before making a complete and proper determination. You are welcome to contact us for a free consultation.

CZIK LAW PLLC

401 Greenwich Street

New York, New York 10013

212.413.4462

steven@cziklaw.com

The information provided by Czik Law PLLC (CLP) is for general educational purposes only. There is no attorney-client relationship established by this communication and no privilege attaches to such communication. CLP is not taking and will not take any action on your behalf and will not be considered your attorney until both you and CLP have signed a written retainer agreement. There are strict dhttps://www.lawguru.com/answers/answer/free_show/245361161#eadlines, called statutes of limitation, within which claims or lawsuits must be filed. Therefore, if you desire the services of an attorney and decide not to retain CLP on terms acceptable to CLP, you are advised to immediately seek the services of another attorney.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York