Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

civil confinement

After serving a 4yr. state sentence and starting a federal 4yr. sentence through a plea bargain can the federal facility threaten the possibility of civil confinement being registered as a 2 with 1 crime?

Asked on 9/30/08, 12:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlos Gonzalez Gonzalez Law Associates P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: civil confinement

it may be possible, but only under very particular circumstances. I would need further detail on the facts of your situation, please send me an email with further detail so that I may respond with a more thorough answer...

you may reach me at the email address below. or visit my website at, you may also call us at 212.709.8303

Read more
9/30/08, 5:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8661 active attorneys ready to answer your legal qustions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessHuntington Beach, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now