New York  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 11:51 am

someone created a fake fb page and sent a message to my husband on facebook telling him im cheating with her husband and then they created a fake online dating page and sent it to my husband. both facebook page and online dating profile have been deleted. no personal info on me was on either page. can i put a police report

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/09/13, 6:56 pm by Philip Katz

Do you know who did it? It's probably going to be hard to get the police to act on that kind of complaint, especially if you do not know who did it.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Fink & Katz, PLLC 40 Exchange Place, Suite 2010 New York, NY 10005

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search