Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

I have a ct appt lawyer last yr I was arrested for a assault charge I did not do, I have 9 witnesses, ezpass staement and phone records to show I was not even in the city of the alleged incident, Ive been requesting trial, 4 times my lawyer did not show up, what is a speedy trial and is there anything I can do to move this along faster to prove my innocence

Steven Czik CZIK LAW PLLC

Get a new lawyer. We have substantial experience handling these types of cases and very reasonable fees. However, we would need some more information before making a complete and proper determination. You are welcome to contact us for a free consultation.

CZIK LAW PLLC

401 Greenwich Street

New York, New York 10013

212.413.4462

steven@cziklaw.com

The information provided by Czik Law PLLC (CLP) is for general educational purposes only. There is no attorney-client relationship established by this communication and no privilege attaches to such communication. CLP is not taking and will not take any action on your behalf and will not be considered your attorney until both you and CLP have signed a written retainer agreement. There are strict deadlines, called statutes of limitation, within which claims or lawsuits must be filed. Therefore, if you desire the services of an attorney and decide not to retain CLP on terms acceptable to CLP, you are advised to immediately seek the services of another attorney.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York