Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

I got a disorderly conduct ticket 240.20.3 for saying to an MTA Ticket officer "why the fu+k are you yelling at me?" after trying to get information on how to get back home, since the train was not running. The police standing nearby lectured me that I could not curse in a public space, and I was like " you're not my daddy", and thus I got a ticket. I'm really busy working, I don't have time with court. What kind of punishment can I expect if I plead guilty just to get it over with? And how long would it take to fight this? I have a clean record. Will this mess up my record in any serious way?

Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC

This can be fought. If court is at 346 Broadway you can hire a lawyer to appear for you and you do not have to go to court yourself. I handle these often.

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

AN Attorney can appear for you with proper authorization. In most cases the charges will either be dismissed or plead to without resulting in a criminal record. You may contact my office @ 7188340087 for a free phone consultation.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York