Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York


Is it possible to have my records expunged, I have two convictions that occured in 1987 and 1989

1 for criminal possession of a control substance (1987) and criminal possesion of a firearm (1989) both cases in New York State Bronx County

Asked on 9/29/08, 6:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Thompson The Law Office of Robert C. Thompson, Jr., P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Expungment

In Florida, any criminal case which resulted in an adjudication of guilt (conviction) will disqualify you from having your records sealed or expunged.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/08, 11:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now