New York  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/02/02, 9:23 am

False Impersonation

I was charged with a 2nd degree misdameanor, criminal impersonation, I had a fake id. Do I need to hire a lawyer for my trial to avoid jail time, or can I represent myself and avoid doing time?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search