Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

I have been falsey accused of a crime, my job is asking me for a statement as to what happen, is this wise?

Asked on 8/17/10, 8:26 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Tanya Gendelman Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you have been accused of a crime, it is not a good idea for you to give a statement without consulting with a criminal defense attorney. The Statement may be used against you in Court.


Tanya Gendelman, Esq.

Read more
8/22/10, 9:19 pm
Steve Brodsky Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Do NOT sign any statement until you retain a lawyer.

Read more
8/23/10, 6:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88222 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now