Legal Question in Criminal Law in New York

What can you do if you have maxed out your sentence and you are sentenced to be let go with no parole but they place you on parole anyway for 5 years and then you are violated for curfew and sent back to prison?

Asked on 8/16/10, 12:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel Salinger Law Office of Joel R. Salinger
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Get an experienced criminal attorney to file a motion with the court. You deed to do this as soon as possible.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/10, 7:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now