New York  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 9:14 pm

The police got an order of protection for me without me wanting it. they did not treat my BF at the time as we were intimately involved and used form 530.13 when I feel they should have used 530.12 so it went through family court. I do not want this order and the judge in criminal court won't release it and I feel if they filled out the correct order I would have been able to pull the order out on his first court apprence. He has collated the order twice. I want this Oder terminated what can I do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search