New York  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/21/11, 8:51 am

How much time can a person who has been fleeing from the law on narcotic charges for 7 years facing?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search