New York  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/13, 10:08 am

new york state criminal possession of marijuana 3rd, first offense, under a pound,no prior record. what is my family member looking at for a penalty. also should an attorney be hired or is a public defender sufficient?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search