New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/13, 6:10 pm

I am 21 can I sue my father for never paying child support

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/02/13, 6:20 pm by David Browde


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

David A. Browde, P.C. 604 Quaker Road Chappaqua, NY 10514

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search