New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/09, 5:36 pm

self admission working off books no child support

ex husband admitted in court to the judge he is working off the books and collecting unemployment. he is in 40k arrears. they ordered him to pay 5000 and call it a day. he paid (to stay out of jail) and hasnt ponied up anything since. (january)

how can i get him back in court? self admits to 750 per week cash and over 400 in unemployment. ( i get 187 from them). it doesnt seem fair, with 4 kids and an order for 500 per week. any advice to help me get him back in court? im so fed up.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search