New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/10, 5:04 pm

what is it called when some one else is trying to claim your child as theirs

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/26/10, 3:06 pm by Joel Salinger

It is called fraud unless they physically have the children with out a legal right then it is kidnapping.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Joel R. Salinger 354 Veterans Memorial Highway, Suite 2 Commack, NY 11725

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search