New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/31/13, 10:46 am

my ex has custody of my children but he is going into a shelter cause you lost his apartment when I get custody of my children because of that

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/01/13, 7:57 am by Paula McGill

You need to file a petition to change custody. You may want to file for an emergency change of custody before he gets removed from the apartment. The judge will likely give you full physical custody.

Also licensed and practicing in New York

Offices in NYC and Long Island

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney at Law 1100 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30309

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search