Legal Question in Family Law in New York

I have been trying to get divorced for almost 5 years in 2009 I had an index number and went through the courts I found out that my attorney had been disbarred and I was wondering what I can do about this to get my divorce finalised

Asked on 10/09/13, 6:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steve Brodsky Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends on what has transpired so far. Feel free to call, we will check on it for you.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/13, 6:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now