New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/08, 1:26 pm

family case

my childrens father wants custody of my children by accusing me of child abuse to his son.ACS case was unfounded and its he who hit me for years infront of my kids and I filed a police report and now he is accusing me. i have never hurt my children it is not true can he win custody does the judge even care about him being an abuser to me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search