New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/13/13, 6:33 pm

If the father of my child is not doing his responsibility as a father and I no longer want him around me or my son how can I go about that ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search