New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/07/13, 7:59 pm

My girlfriend was forced to sign a paper giving her sister custody of her daughter but now she wants custody back what legal options does she have

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/10/13, 8:21 am by Jordan Trager

She will have to file a petition in the family court for custody.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. 1010 Northern Blvd, Suite 300 Great Neck, NY 11021

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search