New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/21/09, 1:26 pm


My name is Mariya.

My husband is american citizen,hi lives in America. Last year I was deported, now I'm in Ukraine.

My husband wants a divorce. Half of our house on my name. Can I get my half after the divorce?

We lived together for six years.

Thank you!

Best regards.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search