New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 8:37 am

My huband and I are seperated and he moved out. I allowed him to keep the keys to our apartment to remove the remainder of his belongings. I then asked for the keys back and I have recently discovered that while having the keys to the apartment he brought some of his belongings back. What can I do to have him remove the belongings.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search