Legal Question in Family Law in New York

husband just died, we are legally married for 50 years he lived with a mistress off and on. she is trying to get his assets including land in another state. what can I do? what type of lawyer can help me

Asked on 10/29/13, 6:02 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Browde David A. Browde, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Trusts and Estates.

Read more
10/29/13, 6:03 am
John O'Donnell Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You will need an estate attorney (sometimes referred to as a probate attorney). I am estate attorney and I am also a Family Law attorney. Please call me to discuss your case. I may be reached at (212) 786-7539.

Read more
10/29/13, 6:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88283 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now