New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 9:49 am

My husband and I are seperated and he is living with his mother. He is paying me child support for our two children but it is not Court ordered. The amount that he is giving me is way less then the NYS law requires. I am having a problem with him helping out with the children financially when additional help is needed. He also does not want to set a schedule as to when he will care for the children. Can you please give me the best legal advice on what my next step should be.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/13/13, 9:52 am by David Browde

File a petition in Family Court seeking Child Support.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

David A. Browde, P.C. 604 Quaker Road Chappaqua, NY 10514

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search