New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/09, 12:25 am

want to leave move out of state can i take children

husband and i are not getting along anymore and i want to leave. he has gotten abusive and i want to move out of state to be able to start over fresh. can i take the children out of state with out his permission

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search