New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/31/13, 11:38 am

i live in ny and have joint legal and physical custody of a 3 year old. I moved to upstate ny from long island with mothers consent almost two years ago. recently she has not come to pick up the child as we have been alternating visitation every two weeks. she has since filed a petition in court saying i didnt the follow the court order by not bringing him back to her or sending her money to pick him up. what are my rights and is this my responsibility. the court order does not state who picks up and drops up and we had a verbal arrangement.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search