Legal Question in Family Law in New York

i still live with my wife, and i need to sign a post-nuptial but she dont want to, is there anything i can do to get her to sign it, can i get a court order, is there anything at all

Asked on 8/20/10, 7:24 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Browde David A. Browde, P.C.


An agreement must be voluntary, that is, both parties must agree to it. No court can force it.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/10, 7:38 am
Steve Brodsky Esq.

You cannot force someone to sign an agreement. Sorry.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/10, 7:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York