New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/13, 11:09 am

Can i request the courts to move a child support case to the state where i live?since i'm the paying parent

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search