New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/13, 12:51 pm

What do I need to do to return to my marital residence after my husband has locked me out. I left to live with my sister for six months after my son passed away.....

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/08/13, 12:54 pm by Steve Brodsky Esq.

Call the police. He may not lock you out of your home.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer. 305 Broadway, 14 Fl. New York, NY 10007

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search