New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/29/11, 8:19 am

if i am seperated in the state of ny and have signed the divorce papers and the divorce isnt final and we have sex does that reconsimate the marriage and nulify the papers we have signed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search