Legal Question in Family Law in New York

My sister-in-law is going through a divorce going on 10 years. Husband moved himself & business to another state. He claims he has no money & has stopped all payments to her & her attorney. It is against court orders. Husband now has court appointed attorney. His son works at business & she recently found out that husband built an extension (had pics) & has another business in his name. Also found out that he has gone on vacations. She presented this evidence in court & Judge wouldn't allow it. Her attorney dropped her case because Judge was being unreasonable and is now suing her for money that husband stopped paying. She feels that Judge is being bias - but know that you can't replace a Judge in a divorce case. She can't get court appointed attorney because she works. I am so frustrated for her because it seems that she is getting hammered here while her husband is living it up in another state. Her funds are slowly depleting. (We also know that he bought a boat) What can she do and is there anything I can do to help her also. Thanks

Jordan Trager Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.

She obviously needs an attorney to help her. Please feel free to call for a free consultation.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York