New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/03/13, 10:02 am

My son and his girl friend got into a fight . She called cops and now they want to charge him with 2nd D harassment . We just want things to end . We will pay the $100.00 fine and move on. Will this cause him to have a record that could hurt him latter on ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search