New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/10, 11:21 am

Is a Spanish Custody and Child Support degree valid in the United States? I am a US citizen (so are children) and the father is a Dutch citizen residing in the US. At the time of separation we were residing in Barcelona, Spain and court case was in Spain. Please advise. Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search