New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 12:51 pm

can a spouse file a Lien against his or her other spouse's separate property as a settlement of a debt from the separate property.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search